I'm 14 Years Old and Have Heavy Wrinkles and Bags Do I Need Surgery to Remove Them?

Hi I'm 14 years old and ever since I was 8 I hve had wrinkles on my upper eyelid and lower and I also have undereye circles I've tried creams from my doctor and I get 10 hours of sleep I went to a dermatologist and she said that it could only be fixed with surgery do I really need surgery?

14 Year Old with Wrinkles and Under Eye Bags

+2

At 14 your body is constantly changing.  I would advise you not to do anything at this point in time.  Please see your pediatrician to make sure you are in good health and continue to get the sleep that your growing teenage body requires!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist