I Have 14 Year Implants Under Muscle and One Seems to Have Shifted Down. What Does That Mean?

Shifted down -a breast implant?

+1

I am not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean bottomed out? Hard to comment without photos. Sorry.

Implants shifted down after 14 years.

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.  This could mean a few things, photos would help.  Sometimes with smooth implants under the muscle , the implants can be pushed downward and outward due to the muscle contraction.  This is usually worse on the 'handed' side.  Other explanations are also possible.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Reviews (1654) Photos (5717) Q&A (4236) Forum (141) Doctors I Have 14 Year Implants Under Muscle and One Seems to Have Shift

+1

Hard to know what you are describing without a photo. It could be that the implant is "bottoming out" or descending below the breast fold. 

It means that if it bothers you, a consultation with a plastic surgeon is the best way to diagnose the problem and offer a solution.

Were you to post some photos, some useful advice might come over the internet. Best wishes.