What Options do I Have for Removing Nostril Hair Premanently?

I have nose hair that you may see if you're standing close to me. It really gets me incecure. I've done laser once, but now it growimg out again, what should I do?

Laser hair removal

+1

Laser hair removal is the best option.  And remember it will take a couple of treatments.

Laser Hair Removal In Nose

+1

Laser hair removal in this region is not a viable option.  Two important principles of laser hair removal are good contact and effectively cooling the skin during treatment.  This ensures both a safe and effective treatment.  Unfortunately, it would be rather difficult to achieve this in the nasal mucosa.  Nasal trimmers are your safest option.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Nostril Hair Removal

+1

Laser hair removal is a wonderful treatment for this issue.  You will need several treatments depending on how fast your hair grows.  There is no way to predict exactly how many treatments you will need.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist