I'm 14 year old female and have a huge dorsal hump on my nose. What treatment would you recommend?

I have a huge dorsal hump on my nose. I am 14 and a female. When I was a baby I fell on my nose but it did not break and it was fine when I was a young child but at age 10/11 a hump starting forming and it has become bigger and bigger. What can I do about it? And how much would it cost?

14 and a huge dorsal hump

It is difficult to comment without photos. Women mature earlier than guys and can have surgery at an earlier age. on the other hand at 14 you might be a little young. You want to be sure that your face has finished growing. This is usually 14-16 in girls. Be patient.