14 Weeks Post Op and Left Breast Has Not Dropped in Central (Inside) Pocket?

had 425cc (left) & 446cc (right) silicone implants placed under muscle 3 months ago. Im 5'6, 132, pre-op wore 34A/B. My size post op is 34D most often but also some 32DD's. My doctor did not recommend straps or anything to push the implant down except for massage, which I have been doing religiously since day 3. The right has dropped a little faster than the left. She now thinks pocket is too small on left & may need revision but have to wait until a year. What can I do to help this?

+1
Thank you for your question . It is too early to give you an exact answer please wait at least 2-3 months to give time to your implants to come down and settle. The larger the implants, the longer it will take for them to drop. And usually one side will drop faster than the other. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure .Congratulations on your procedure.

Breast implant revision

+1

You may need a revision to allow the implant to settle but I think waiting a full year for this is unnecessary and will leave you unhappy for the next 8 months or so.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon