I Am 14 Months out from Having a BA. Why is It Uncomfortable to Lay on my Stomach?

Unable to sleep on stomach after breast implants

+1

It is unclear why you can not sleep on your stomach 14 months after a breast augmentation.  More information and an exam in person would be helpful.

Why is It Uncomfortable to Lay on my Stomach?

+1

Without photos and more info, this is not possible to answer. Most women who slept on their stomachs before getting implants can do so again by 6 to 12 months. 

That may not be the case if, for example, you have a capsular contracture.Best answer to your question can come from an evaluation by your surgeon. Otherwise, please consider posting photos and some more details describing the problem.

All the best.