I'm just 14 and I don't know if these are malar bags?

I see these little cheek bag on both sides of my face. I don't think they're under eye bags because they're more on top of my cheekbone. I'm really self conscious and I don't know if it's because of sleep issues, allergies, salt, or if it's just permanent? Are they permanent?

The cause of lower eyelid puffiness

+1
There are many potential causes for the puffiness that you seem to be experiencing in the lower eyelids.  Sleep deprivation is a very common cause.  Allergies and sinus infections can also be involved.  If you are predisposed to these conditions, salt restriction can be helpful.  I suspect that if you get good sleep, good nutrition, and good exercise you will experience a nice improvement.  Good luck