13 Weeks Breast Augmentation Post Op. Am I Bottoming out on my Left? (photo)

There is an obvious difference in size. My ps didn't think it was significant enough to use different implants, but I disagree. Both are 371cc. Over the last few weeks, my natural breast tissue on the left side has moved up on top and above the implant. Also, the left implant is lower both on the upper pole and at the crease. It also appears to have moved slightly outward toward my armpit. My ps says it's not bottoming out and not double bubble. Subtle, but I feel it is the beggining of both.

Bottoming out

Thanks for your inquiry and excellent pictures.  Without a before picture, it is hard for me to tell if your asymmetries existed before surgery.  In terms of bottoming out, I agree you are experiencing some on the left breast with a double bubble.  I think your right breast looks great.