Im 13 and Have Really Bad Permanent Dark Circles?

I have really bad dark circles that are permanent, i've had them ever since i got eczema when i was little but it's gone now but i still have dark circles. I also have white spots underneath my eye that come and go called i think milia? How can i get rid of it? Should i see my doctor?

Tear trough treatment

+1
Your dark circles appear to be accentuated by the fact that you also have hollowing under your eyes. While treatment of dark discoloration under the eyes is not always successful, improving the hollowing effect under the eyes can reduce some of the darkness. This can be done by filling the hollow area or tear trough with an injectable filler. Restylane is a often a good choice and in my experience can often last at least one year.

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon