Im 13 and I Have Morphea on my Left Butt Cheek; is It Possible for Me to Have a Fat Transfer?

what are some of the treaatments for morphea my left butt cheek is comletely flat because of morphea... i need help i look not normal and feel horrible:/people notice all the time!

Fat Transfer in a teen for morphea.

+1

I have successfully treated a number of young women with morphea (localized scleroderma) with fat transfer.  It usually takes 2 or three treatments several months apart.  It is important that the condition is stable and not active and it may be best to wait until you have stopped growing (around 16).  

Miami Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.