What Size Would You Be For My Frame to get From B to C?

Hi im 127pounds and 5"6 im currently a small 34b. I would like to be a full c. What size could you recommend to do this? 

Implant Size: B to C cup

+2

As stated before this is a difficult question to answer but hopefully I can give you a range:

The points that I consider critical in determining cup size are:

1. Patient's height
  2. Patient's Shoulder Width
  3. Patient's weight
  4. Last but not least patient's true desire for final cup size

If the patient is in the range of 125lb and is a currently a B cup and a medium height of (5ft. 5" and wants to be a C cup: implant size 250cc to 260cc.. if she wants: a C+ cup: implant size 260cc to 320cc.. if she wants a C++: implant size ..320cc to 380cc.  As noted an full examination is required.. Hope this helps..

Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size vs Cup Size

+2
If you went to the kitchen to make a cake, 200 ccs equals 1 cup.  Therefore, to get from a small B to a full C, one would probably need, theoretically, 300 - 350 ccs.   Next, with reference to old school bras (before Victoria Secret),  34B = 36A = 32C.  If this isn't confusing enough, there truly is no longer any standardization in the bra community; therefore cup letters depend on what store you buy your bras at, and even in those stores, different brands have different cup designations for the same size breasts.  All that being said, somewhere between 300 and 400 ccs should get someone your height and your bra size from a small B to a full C.  Because of the above listed variables and many more having to do with equality of the two sides of your chest, protruding ribs, etc., obviously the final answer is to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, try on various size implants in his or her office, choose the appearance you like, and go with the visual and not any letter (A, B, C, D) designation.   
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

??B to C cup, what size implant??

+1

There are no definitive criteria for cup size. I have a number of patients who have 3 different cup sizes in the bra drawer that all fit reasonably well.  Your idea of a C cup may not correspond with your surgeon's idea. 

Your surgeon can help you decide by examining you and taking measurements. In my experience, having the patient try on implants is most helpful, (but bear in mind that this is not an exact science--usually the implants worn externally look a bit larger than the same implant placed surgically). 

Breast Augmentation Sizing

+1

No surgeon can answer this question for you without an examination and assessment of your tissues. In addition, your skin and muscle will also alter the appearance of the implant once it is placed in your body. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Choosing the right breast implants

+1

It is impossible to suggest to you what would be best in terms of the correct implant volume for you without an exam.  Besides cup size and implant volume do not always match up because each bra manufacturer makes their bras differently.  An in-office exam is key!

From B to C, what size implant

+1

Hi, there is no accurate way to predict what size or shape implant will get you to your goal. everyonem is different and the same implants can have different results in different people.

your best bet is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and get measured and review a lot of before and after pictures of different size implants on different patient frames, to get an idea. there is no substitute for an actual personal consultation in this regard.

Web reference: http://www.hallakplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-san-diego/

Best Breast Implants to Achieve My Goals?

+1

Although you may hear otherwise, I can assure you that there is no reliable predictor of breast cup size change  with a specific implant size/profile. There are many variables involved including the patient's specific body type (for example chest wall contour and amount of breast tissue present) as well as the variability of cup sizes depending on the bra manufacturer.

The best advice I can give you online:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm