125lbs. 5'9, B Cup, Slender. What Size Implants Should I Go With?

I am: 125lbs. 5'9" 32B, small, tall, and slender. Under bust: 28.5" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Hips: 34" Distance b/t nipples: 9" Distance-center of ribs across breast to side: 6" Areola diameter: 1" what size breast implant should I go with and would high profile or moderate (Allergan) implants be best? I included a picture of my DESIRED result.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I really need to see your pic to give you a better guess but that pic looks like 300-350 cc range if I had to give a guess

Implant selection

+1

Based on your photos, I would likely guide you to a high profile silicone implant.  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Surgery

+1

It is much easier and predictable to give this answer with an examination. The implants look like a moderate profile saline or plus profile silicone shape

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What size implants

+1

This is one of the hardest questions to answer even with an in person exam. I find that the best way to determine the implant size is to try on different size implants in the office with a form fitting t shirt or blouse. This will give a guesstimate as to size. Another way of doing it is to place dry rice or beans in a baggie and put it in your bra and try on your clothes. Then you can measure the rice or beans and see what you like. These are only approximations and a starting point for your discussion with your surgeon. Good luck to you.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Choosing Implant Size

+1

Thank you for the question and the pictures provided. Without an in-person examination it is difficult to predict what size implant will fit you best for the desired result. Your size implant will be limited by the width of your breasts. The number of cc's used can be increased by using higher profile implants which gain more in projection than in diameter of implant.  Going off your description you will most likely require a 350 to 400 cc implant, but this is just a guess as I would need to examine you first.

I would recommend that when ready you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a thorough in-person examination and discussion of your goals.This will be the best method to determine what size/profile implant will give you the results you  seek.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Pedro M. Soler, Jr., MD

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
 The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

What size implants

+1

No one can give you a good idea of what implants will be appropriate without examing you and reviewing the results you want. Proper measurements are the key to a good result.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Implants

+1

It is difficult to say without examining you in person what would be best for you. The patient in the photos probably has about 400 cc's or more.

What Size Implants Should I Go With?

+1

Of the many factors that go into choice of implant size, an important principle is to use an implant similar in diameter to the width of your own breast tissue. Violating this increases the possibility of an unnatural appearance. Too wide an implant will extend over the side of the chest, too narrow may only fill the center of the breast. 

I would suggest trying on implants and using that info to help you and your surgeon choose an appropriate size. 

Based solely on guesses, you will use an implant about 350-400 cc, and a high profile implant (style 20) will be the best choice. 

All the best.