Is $1200 a Good Price for Invisalign Express and Permanent Retainer?

I had braces, followed by a permanent lower retainer, and a removable upper retainer. Achieved perfect results. I lost my upper retainer about 6 months ago, and now I have a small gap in between my upper front 2 teeth. One ortho quoted me $1200 for Invisalign express and a permanent retainer on the upper. Another ortho quoted $2800 recommending upper and lower invisi express and perm retainers b/c my lowers are causing my uppers to move. Is that necessary? If not, is $1200 a good price?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Invisalign express and a permanent retainer

+2

THAT IS AN EXTREMELY REASONABLE PRICE.  Most would lose money at that price so be cautious that is is clear exactly what you are getting.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign price

+1

That price seems too low for an Invisaling product, make sure it actually is Invisaling and not something else that you are getting.

New York Orthodontist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.