Weight Gain After Abdominal Liposuction

Hi, I had abdominal liposuction 12 weeks ago and have consistently been weighing heavier on the scale. I have now gained 6 lbs according to the scale. My surgeon did close the one incision, which I do understand takes longer to heal and for the swelling to subside. 400cc were removed during the procedure. The frustrating part is that I am a personal trainer, began running and working out a few days post-op and am gaining weight. My normal weight is 108lbs, 5'1, and now 114 on the scale.

Weight gain after abdominal liposuction

it is not uncommon to see people gain weight after liposuction, just because they let themselves go. considering that you had 400 cc removed you had about 1/2 lbs of fat removed and this should not make any considerable change in your weight.

16055 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436