Weight Gain After Abdominal Liposuction

Hi, I had abdominal liposuction 12 weeks ago and have consistently been weighing heavier on the scale. I have now gained 6 lbs according to the scale. My surgeon did close the one incision, which I do understand takes longer to heal and for the swelling to subside. 400cc were removed during the procedure. The frustrating part is that I am a personal trainer, began running and working out a few days post-op and am gaining weight. My normal weight is 108lbs, 5'1, and now 114 on the scale.

Weight gain after abdominal liposuction

+1

it is not uncommon to see people gain weight after liposuction, just because they let themselves go. considering that you had 400 cc removed you had about 1/2 lbs of fat removed and this should not make any considerable change in your weight.