12 Month Invisalign Treatment for Teenage Child. Price Has Now Gone Up from $3400 to $5000 and Treatment Went from 18 to 12 Mon?

I took my teenage child to a santa ana dentist. I agreed to do invisalign treatment. They said it would be $3400 for 18 months and this would be the total cost for invisalign. They said I needed to pay 50% before they ordered. I have paid $1000 for invisalign, and my insurance pays $1500 for invisalign. More than 50% was paid, and we have gone in several times thinking we were getting the invisalign. The last appointment they asked me to pay again and said that I owed an additional $2000.

Invisalign treatment fees

+1

$3400 seems like a low fee for a full Invisalign case. You should ask them to explain to you what the total fee will be starting to finish including all the steps so that you do not have any surprises.

New York Orthodontist

Increase in fees after I started treatment!

+1

Before you started you certainly must have signed a contract stating exactly what was to be done and at what fee.  So read it over and then have the office explain to you why they are not holding to the agreed fee!

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist