12 Days Post-otoplasty - Ears Relaxed Slightly?

Hi, I had otoplasty surgery done on 29th july. Bandage removed on 5th day, stitches removed. Cartilage scoring and excision were used. I was pleased as the ears were intially quite flat against the head. Have been wearing a headband every night since day 5. While ears seem to be flat after waking up, they seem to relax slightly as time passes. Swelling and pain has subsided greatly. Is it too early to be concerned about final results? Would wearing headband continue to influence final position?

Swelling of the ears following otoplasty

+1

Most likely what you are experiencing is expected swelling and will improve over time. You will need another 2 - 3 months for this to settle down completely.