12 Days Too Soon to Judge Revision Rhinoplasty?

Is 12 days to soon to be expecting a positive result from my 3rd revision surgery? My doctor says that I don't have much room under my nose to be able to lift it, therefore, gravity causes my nose to hook downwards. He inserted a foreign object (looks like a thin bit of bendy wire) to try and help it become straight. Is it too soon to judge results - 12 days?

12 days post-op

+1

12 days post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - to lift your tip you may need a very strong structural graft such as rib

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

12 Day Rhinoplasty Result

+1

At 12 days, you are about 12 months too early to judge the results after your 3rd revision rhinoplasty. Be patient and best of luck!

Rhinoplasty results

+1

Rhinoplasty results take about 6 months to a year to see.  There is a lot of swelling and stiffness that take time to resolve.