12 days after Sculptra treatment and have a lump, what should I do?

I had 1 vial of Sculptra in temples 12 days ago. I massaged religiously. The only bruising was from one injection site and it was initially a bit red and raised . I thought it would resolve. It is still there, yet totally under the skin and now bigger (half the size of a pea) Could it be a Sculptra lump? Any suggestions as to what I might do. I wanted to wait a few more days before calling my dermatologist. I am a bit worried.

Lumps after Sculptra

+1
If there is a lump after injection you should return to your treated physician since there might be a small infection at the site.  Always seek a board certified dermatologist especially with cosmetic injections.

+1
If the lump is still there twelve days after the injections it is best to see your doctor to ensure it is not an infection. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

After 12 days there shouldn't be any lumps after Sculptra

+1
If the lump was a bruise, it would not be there after 12 days. The concern is either infection or granuloma. Either way, you need to see you doctor. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD