115lbs, 5'4", 34B Looking into 375 High Profile Implants. What Size Will I Be?

hi there, Im having a mommy makeover... and trying to decided on size... I'm having a lift and wanting upper pole fullness so I decided on 375cc will this look to abnormal on my body...really want to be a full c or d. one doctor told me that I should get 350cc?? would that be a full c? dont wanna get to small or too big.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Implant size and cup size

+1

It is very difficult to predict what cup size you will be after your procedure.  Cup sizes are not standardized.  So a D cup in one designer could be a C cup or B cup in another designer.   This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Choosing a size for breast augmentation

+1

I think you will achieve the results you wish. But rather than focusing on the type of implant profile or the number of cc's or bra cup size (with is inaccurate and manufacturer dependent), I would recommend you communicate very clearly your expectations and desires. Your plastic surgeon will decide with you on the profile of the implant based on the breast width, your body shape, skin elasticity and thickness and native breast tissue present.  In my practice I usually explain the implant types, profile and rationale for using different implants/ profiles. I also use the a special sizing system pre-op and have patients try them inside a bra so they can get a sense of their look. I never tell them what size I have picked until they show me the "look" they REALLY desire by trying on the sizing system in our office. Then we sit down and evaluate "the look" they have chosen and see if it matches what I have chosen by measurements and physical exam.  It does make it both fun and is a healthier partnership between patients and the PS.  Speak with your plastic surgeon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Implant size

+1

Thanks for your question.  This is a very common question from patients.  I do need to examine you in person to give you the size recommendation.  It will depend on 1) your body anatomy ( chest dimension, thickness and quality of your breast tissue), 2) your desired goal/look.  You should also try on implant sizes prior to surgery to get a rough idea of how you will look.  Just based on your weight/height/desired goal of C/D cup, I think 375HP will be good.  Please remember that the cup size will vary depending on the brand of bra that you purchase.  Also, the difference between 350 and 375cc is not much.  Best wishes.

Sugene Kim, MD

Breast implant sizing

+1

t is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Choosing the right implant size

+1

Sizing of implants is based on your chest width, the quality of your tissues and your desired outcome.  During the consultation is where this occurs ultimately you must trust your surgeon to help guide your decision.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Perfect sized breast implants

+1

The difference between 375 and 350 is two tablespoons so don't get overly worked up over the size difference. Either one should typically get you upt to a full C or small D on average.

115lbs, 5'4", 34B Looking into 375 High Profile Implants

+1

A posted photo or an in person examination is needed. But my guess is a larger implant like a 425 to 450 is what you may need. Best of luck from MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Implant selection

+1

Without an exam, it is very difficult to tell you what size implant would be best for you.  This is something determined during the consultation.