11 Weeks PO, Breasts Look Flat On Top, Ask Dr For Revision?

11 Weeks Post Op and Feel That my Breast Look Flat on Top. Should I Ask my Dr for a Revision?  What Should I Ask For?  I am 5"6 143lbs

Breasts Look Flat On Top,

+2

i'm having difficulty with the photos. The two in the center look like quite a nice result, so I am wondering if the picture on the right has you leaning forward, it which case this is an expected appearance with or without implants. The other post-ops already show a somewhat exaggerated upper pole fill, so it is not at all clear to me what you would like to see different.

Discuss with your surgeon. All the best. 

Breast augmentation

+2

Your breast augmentation looks very nice and natural. If you  want to be larger it is best to discuss this with your surgeon.

Revisions

+2

It's really tough to evaluate without a pre-operative photo and more information about implant, size, placement and technique. Ultimately, it sounds like you're not satisifed with your results, and that's certainly a reasonable thing to discuss with your surgeon. It looks like you had a mature or matronly breast, and generating superior fullness would require a large high profile implant or mastopexy. Hopefully those options were presented to you.

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

+2

The tops of your breasts do not appear flat.  I would wait at least 6 months for reevaluation.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

+2

According to the pictures I see you're eligible for a breast lift, this would help raise breast together. Talk about it with your doctor and if you do not want scars on your breasts is preferable to let them as they are. But your problem is solved with a breast lift

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD

What you should ask for: breast revision

+2

Actually your augmentation looks natural and well done. If you are unhappy with the shape you need to know how you wish your breast to look to see if your surgeon has a solution available.

+2

Your breasts look good. Evaluation of the preoperative photos would be helpful.  I would continue to  observe and not ask for a revision at this early postop time.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Breast shape

+2

It would be very helpful to see your pictures before surgery as well as pictures of what you like and what you wanted to achieve.

Aside from that you seem to have very natural looking breasts

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast augmentation revision

+2

Without pre-operative pictures it is impossible to judge the quality of your result.  This may be a fantastic result depending upon what you started with.  That being said, if you desire more fullness at the top, that can be accomplished either with larger implants or a lift.  Good luck. 

Sacha Obaid, MD

Sientra Breast Implants

+1
Hi Yaya,
I already know you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon because Sientra only sells to BC plastic surgeons (by ABPS - The American Board of Plastic Surgery) who are members of ASAPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and or a member of ASPS (The American Society of Plastic Surgeons). So that is great!  I would share your concerns and visit your PS frequently.  I wouldn't ask for a revision right now.  Overall you look great, but I can't say more without seeing your preop anatomy.  So go into the office and check it out.  All the best, "Dr. Joe"

Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon