I'm 4' 11" Tall and Weigh 108 Lbs, Am I a Good Candidate for Smartlipo?

I used to have a very curvy body and weighed around 95 lbs. After I had my second baby about 13 months ago. I'm now 108 lbs and have no more curves. I wanted to have my curves back. I went to a spa for a consultation with the register nurse. I told me that I'm the perfect candidate for smartlipo, but I wanted to hear from the doctor. I asked the nurse a lot of questions but she seemed not to answer my questions. She kept telling me not to worry that I will be happy with the result.

You need a consultation with a plastic surgeon

+1

There are many doctors and even nurses, performing this kind of surgeries, even when they never had any training in plastic surgery. You need to check the Doctors credentials, Plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery are your best bet. You can check in the web site of the american society for aesthetic plastic surgery to locate a surgeon close to you. Not every plastic surgeon believes in smartlipo, however in the right hands i believe this is a wonderful tool. For sure, you need to stay away from a practice were the consultation was given by a nurse and not the doctor. Good luck

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction candidate

+1

You should be evaluated by the surgeon before any surgical procedure. It is always better to get to your goal weight first because you will not drop 15 lbs with the lipo.

+1

OK YES you are but GEE I have never seen you, I have never examined you. But sure YES you are. Really seek 3 boarded Smart Lipo Plastic Surgeons to do an in person examination. Then you can ask ALL you questions. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski using the new SMART LIPO TRIPLEX -WOW!

DANGER, DANGER! You are not in good hands in this place!

+1

Anywhere that would tell you that you need liposuction or any procedure by a nurse, without the benefit of ever having seen a doctor, is terribly unprofessional and likely to be a bad experience.  This is so concerning to hear, but the part where the nurse would be encouraging you without having seen a doctor is the worst part.

You need to take a wide berth of these people and go to a board certified cosmetic surgeon (dermatologist, plastic surgeon, etc) and get good advice.  Good luck!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist

Liposuction candidates should be examined

+1

you should be seen by a surgeon who will examine you to determine if you're a candidate. The surgeon who will operate on you should see you in person for a consultation and examine your history and skin, fat and muscle layers, your bony prominences in the areas you desire to be treated, and review your risks and benefits and answer your questions.

Ronald Shelton, MD