Are Results 11 Days After a Breast Lift and Augmentation Typical of Final Results?

I am 11 days after having a lift and augmentation, I have 1 breast on the lft side that sits highr than the rght side.....Is this common?? If so, what would be uncommon....another I was warned of the pleating prior to surgery, but i ddnt kno the shape of my breast would look weird (my nipple isnt rounded or centered).

How long for results after breast implant augmentation

+2

ABsolutely not! I typically advise my patients to wait at least 6-9 months for the breasts to settle after implant augmentation.

Need 3 Months To Fully Settle

+2

You are very early in the healing process, so I would not worry about it.  It is normal to have asymmetries right after surgery due to swelling, healing, etc.  With an augmentation and a lift, it generally takes at least 2-3 months for everything to settle into its final position.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Results at 11 days aren't final

+2

I don't know how different they really are or just how perfectionistic you are because there was no photo.  But the results at 11 days are not final at all.  Express these concerns to your doctor for their advice.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS