I Am Only 105 Pounds, Will I Be Able to Get a Butt Augmentation?

I do not want to get implants because many surgeons don't recommend them. I think i am to skinny to get a fat transfer. Is there anyway i can gain weight or something to get one? i have no bum what so ever!

Fat transfer in thin patients

+2

Your overall weight is not necessarily the most important factor to determine whether or not you are good candidate for surgery, I've had thin patients that qualified and got excellent results, preoperative weight gain may be beneficial as well.  

105 lbs for a Brazilian butt Lift

+2

Good day. I've had patients that weigh that amount, and its truly based on how your fat is distributed and located. At times there is fat in certain areas such as abdomen, flanks, or back that can be accessed. Most definitely weight gain would help and should be attempted prior to finalizing treatment. Overall, weight gain and fat distribution are the two major aspects that will determine if you are a good candidate for fat transfer. 

Dr. Moises Salama 

Moises Salama, MD

Buttock Augmentation and Buttock Implants

+1

I have been quite satisfied and so have my patients with implant buttock augmentation. It has required an understanding of where to place the implants and modification of the available instruments for this essentially new procedure. I am working on making these instruments available to other surgeons. We also use a specific protocol and collecting data to see how significant is the improvement. As far as you are concerned, the only other option short of an implant is gaining the weight and hoping that the extra fat goes to areas we can subsequently suction and not in the area where harvesting the fat is difficult.

This is why I believe that implants are here to stay and we should work on improving the technique and outcome.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift for thin patients

+1

Hi,

First, let me say that I would not advise any patient to get butt implants. I think they are problematic. A brazilian butt lift is the best way to go for butt augmentation. As other surgeons have mentioned,  with your weight of 105,  we do not know if you have any pockets of fat distribution. 

Having said that , you will have the best result if the physician has more fat to work with. I would suggest gaining weight.  Most surgeons will not be injecting every cc of fat that they take out via liposuction. If they are, you will very likely not have a long lasting resultsI use only a portion of all the fat that I extract via liposuction. I inject only the high density part of the fat. 

Please see my blog  and video below to understand more about the brazilian butt lift procedure.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD