I Have 1000cc`s Saline over Filled with 850 Implant Bag, How Can I Proceed To Meet My Expectations? (photo)

I have 1000cc`s saline implant with 850 implant bag, I have high profile, I am 5`7 waist 26.5, hips 37. I work out alot weight, yoga aerobics. Now my observation my Breast is sitting like regular breast, droopy but far apart. I do not like them much anymore. I want that fake high profile look. My breast procedure was TUBA . I was considering getting 625cc`s, but since I have larger implant how will 625cc`s workout for my extra skin, would I need a silcon to have high profile, different incision?

Correcting for problems caused by the first procedure

+3

This result was either the inexperience and acts of the surgeon or the problem of doing whatever the patient says they want without a concern for the consequences. Thus we see the problems caused by putting in implants that were too big for the breast -- like forcing too big a foot into too small a shoe -- as well as issues like the lack of control of the pocket with a TUBA approach and the likelihood of needing to revise and the inability to revise or replace the implants without a new incision in the inframammary crease.  

It is very difficult to scale down the width of an implant and pocket around it. The forward projection can be scaled down but simply exchanging the present implants for "smaller" ones isn't likely to give a satisfactory result. In this situation I would consider removing the implants entirely through a saline-sized incision (2cm) in the center of the existing inframammary crease and let the tissues recover before deciding on a proper sized implant, lift, or above/below the muscle and gel vs. saline. I would doubt that the original surgeon would be the best one to do this although that surgeon should learn what happens when you put too big an implant in with a TUBA approach. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Large Breast Implants

+3

To downsize your implants, I would suggest silicone, under the muscle, high-profile implants.  You will need a mastopexy procedure to remove the extra skin.  However, you should be able to achieve a very nice result while also maintaining the look you are desiring.  

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Challenges after 1000cc breast implants

+3

Reducing your implants to 650cc may result in a look that is unsatisfactory to you, and high profile implants in the current pockets may behave like a ball in a sock. You have very thinned tissue and the switch will be a challenge. We bet a full mastopexy will be needed to keep things together.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

You will need lift and smaller implants

+3

Your implants are too big for your breast tissue and it has over stretched your breast tissue and skin. You will need to have them removed and replaced with smaller implants. You will need to have lift to reposition your nipple. Because of above muscle implants and over stretching the breast tissue,your risk of having complication after the lift will be very high. Please make sure your surgeon has taken care of the similar situations. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision

+3

Your pictures are very helpful.  You are right in that you breasts are "droopy but far apart".  Achieving the look you want will be difficult because  your skin is streched out and your nipples are very low.  It seems as if you will need a different incision and a lift to improve the aesthetics as well as repositioning the implants and suturing the pocket to make it smaller.  You might be best served by 2 separate operations to correct your current appearance. You should seek the advice of an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good Luck .

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Revise Breast Surgery

+3

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Unfortunately, it is hard to know exactly what is going on with your breasts without examining you. You would be best served by in person examination by a  plastic surgeon  with significant experience with revisionary breast surgery. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastimplantxl.htm

Downsizing

+2

I have lots of experience with large implants, and going up is easy and going down is difficult. You have stretched the skin out considerably. For the best result I would recommend a staged procedure. First we remove your implants and get you to wear a tight compression bra for three months to shrink your skin envelope back down as far as it will go. Then we take your measurements again, and perform a so muscular augmentation in the size that you want with a lift. Two surgeries but a more controlled, longer lasting result.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

How to choose revisional surgery for distorted breast shape.

+2

You have  a level of distortion that is made much worse by using the big implants that are presently in place.  Smaller silicone moderate profile implants may help restore a better shape, combined with a breast lift.  It is not always possible to do the lift and implant exchange at the same time-  this may compromise the blood supply to the nipple and areola.  You will need to have a serious discussion with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area before any decision would be made, however.

Good luck to you .

Board Certified Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://w.w.w riegercosmeticsurgery.com

Implant exchange

+2

You have a difficult problem that really requires an examination. First you look like you have ptosis. Second the implants are too large and displaced. You can and should go smaller, but you more than likely will need some sort of a lift.

Too large implants create problems

+2

Hi 1000orless,

Thank you for sending the pictures, it is very helpful.  In my opinion you have a very difficult problem to correct.  I am also concerned that you have expectations which are not possible to achieve.  Your implants are definitely too large.  The breasts appear to need a breastlift.  The implant size that will fit your body will be much smaller than what you now have.  You appear to have significant distortion of the tissue and the implant pocket is overexpanded and displaced.  Please discuss with your plastic surgeon what is an achievable outcome for you.  Understand that achieving "fake high profile" look over the long term is pretty much impossible.  I suggest that you consult with one or two  plastic surgeons who have experience in difficult breast revision cases and discuss your options.  Hope this helps.

Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS