Is $1,000 for a Full-face Pulse Dye Laser Treatment Too Much when Treating Rosacea?

A very well known dermatologist quoted me $1,000 to treat my entire face with a V Beam laser. I have rosacea and would like my entire face treated. This dermatologist is very well regarded, but he isn't Dr. Perricone either. Is this price too high?

Was the price for one session or several?

our price is much less...think you should get a second opinion and suspect you'll find a great doctor who treatments cost less than $500 per treatment

Higher than normal

I think that fee is higher than usual.  My normal fee for a full face treatment is $500.

Brian Dubow, MD