Will 100 Ccs in a Natural C Cup Be Pretty Much Not Palpable?

I had a BA with 300 ccs and salines but i had such an AWFUL case of stria cause by skin is really tight i guess. I didnt want to go from that to nothing so I want to switch to 100ccs silicones. I am 5 foot 7 weight 123 and basically filled out a 34C before the surgery. So would these implants feel very natural since it is such a small amount? Like i wouldnt tell any1 that i had a boob job cause its such a small amount.

Use of Very Small Implants?

+1

You are correct in that a 100 mL implant would likely not be probable and would make very little difference in regards to your breast size. You will be exposed to the risks associated with breast implants without experiencing the benefits.

I would suggest you seek consultation in person with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons and avoid making decisions you may regret later.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastrevision.htm

100cc implants

+1

Striae are rare problems after breast augmentation, and happen when skin envelope is too tight. 300cc implant in a C cup breast sounds quite unlikely to cause that much of a stretch.

A 100cc implant is unlikely to show in a C cup breast, but probably wont give your breast that much of a boost either. One reasonable option would be a slightly smaller implant from your current 300cc implant , for example a 235cc one.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

100 cc implants

+1

I have never put in 100 cc implants in a patient. They would probably not give much improvement to your breast shape.

Switching to Smaller implants due to Striae???

+1

Yes, 100cc Silicone will most likely be non detectable.  But there will also be almost no change in your size from your pre implant size. I'd say you are wasting your money to even buy an implant that small. 
It comes down to.... what is your biggest concern?  Obviously, you got implants because you wanted your breasts to be larger.  If you had chosen 100cc implants originally, I'd bet you would have been very unhappy.  So, looking at where you are right now, the question is.... What are you trying to fix.  If you are unhappy with your size, then by all means, go with smaller implants.....maybe 250 or 200.  100cc is most likely a waste.   If it is the striae (stretchmarks) which you have developed, taking our your implants will not make them go away. You will just have a smaller breast with striae.  Silicone of the same size will most likely look and feel much softer and more natural.  

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

100cc breast implants

+1

In a fairly full breast, 100cc implants would probably be pretty much non-palpable, particularly if they were silicone gel and did not develop any degree of capsular contracture.  But one would wonder, since these implants are so small and usually rather narrow in width, whether these implants would have much effect in improving the appearance of your breasts.  You would be assuming the cost and the risks of implants (eventual rupture, capsular contracture, etc.) but would this small volume add much to what you aready have?

Please send picture

+1
It is unusual to have stria after augmentation with 300 cc implant especially if your original breast was 34C. I would wait to see your pictures before discussing implant size. Please get implant information from your surgeon to find out the final fill volume.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon