10 Years Postoperative Right Breast Feels Different, Achy with Rubbing Not Felt Before?

I have saline implants put in 10 years ago after breast feeding 3 children to improve my self image. Now in the past couple days I have started feeling as if I need to hold up my right breast when not wearing a bra and it is achy underneath with a strange rubbing sensation ibehind the breast if II lift the breast..thanks for your reply.

Strange Sensations in Breast Implants after 10 Years

+1

Any new sensations or pain in the breasts may merit an exam by the plastic surgeon.  This could be nothing, capsular contracture, or something else.

Breast issue 10 years after implant surgery

+1

If you having stranger sensations and pulling at ten years after saline implants, it might be a good idea to have it evaluated by a plastic surgeon. Do you have bottoming out, or breast ptosis or even a capsular contracture that you are feeling, or components of all of the above?  Hard to say without an exam.  Good luck.

Aching

+1

New symptoms in any breast need to be evaluated. You should start with a visit to a breast surgeon and mammograms.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Symptoms after Breast Augmentation 10 years ago

+1

Without a comprehensive evaluation and examination, it's impossible to say what may be occurring with your right breast and implant. Sometimes aches, pains, and strange sensations associated with past breast augmentations may be due to a condition called capsular contracture. However, a visit with your local plastic surgeon is warranted in order to determine the exact reason for your symptoms.
Thanks for your question. Best of Luck!

Gregory Park, MD