10 Years Post Op Breast Reduction and Experiencing Pain/Lump in Right Breast?

I had a breast reduction done in DECECBER 2002. Currently I am experiencing extreme pain in my right breast with the presence of a rather large lump located toward the inside lower region of the breast. What could cause this as I currently have no insurance to seek medical advise from a physician.

Painful breast mass 10 years after breast surgery

+1

It seems unlikely that your current problem is related to your previous surgery but it does sound like you need medical attention. There may be clinics in your area that evaluate and treat patients who don't have insurance. Your local hospital or medical society may be able to help you find one. Good luck to you.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon