I'm 10 Wks Postop Breast Aug. Preop I Was Approx 34 Small C on LT, 34B on RT. Im Still Uneven, Do I Need a Revision?

The problem is although the Dr. put a 25cc. larger implant in the right breast, it is still noticeably smaller. The left breast is fuller looking above and on the sides. Bothappear to be the same level at the base the incision on the smaller breast is also below the crease and noticeable. My question is it still possible for the breasts to even out? If a revision is necessary, will placing a larger implant in the smaller breast lift the scar? Is it likely to improve that much?

Breast Asymmetry after Surgery

+1

Given your situation, your plastic surgeon is the best to advise you.  Follow up with him/her and communicate your questions and concerns.

At 10 weeks out from surgery, you are still early in the recovery process and I would recommend that you allow your body to completely heal and the breast implants to settle, etc. before deciding if you need a revision.

Good Luck.

Breast Augmentation and Asymmetry

+1

Breast Augmentation with asymmetry is sometimes a challenging situation and some degree of asymmetry will always be present. I think 10 weeks is a little soon to pursue any kind of revision and I really think you should bring up these concerns with your surgeon. Best of Luck.

Jeff Scott, MD
Everett Plastic Surgeon