10 Months Post Op Rhinoplasty Swelling?

Hi, so i got my rhinoplasty& septoplasty done about 10 months ago and have some concerns. Firstly,I did have a lot of work done, and have thick, oily, middle eastern skin but despite that my nose seems to be too big after 10 months although i love the shape and how it is so natural looking, i want it to be about 20% smaller especially in the tip area!! What should i do at this point do you think steroids or any other non surgical procedures tools will help? Also my doctor is in another country.

Tip Swelling after Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1

The tip is the last area of the nose where the swelling resolves.  If you had an ethnic rhinoplasty and you have thick skin, it can take up to 2 years to see the final result.  You have 2 options:

1)  Continue to wait and see how the tip changes

2)  Have a revision rhinoplasty after 1 year

I error on the conservative side and I would suggest waiting until 2 years after your surgery to consider having another surgery.  

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty at 10 months

+1

I think that you need to give it time to settle down some more. It might require more time.  An exam in person is helpful to determine the issues.

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see the final look.

+1

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see the final look. If your skin is thick it may take even longer. There is no other way to make the nose smaller other than a revision rhinoplasty. Choose a very experienced revision rhinoplasty expert for this.