The Past 10 Months, Following my BA, Have Physically and Emotionally Drained Me!

BA resulted in redo in left breast(w/armpit drain)3 weeks later.Dr says pocket revision b/c to excess scar tissue, implant wasnt massaging like the other.Implant moves better but is now smaller, high, tight, crease scar is visible in standing position & entire breast aches and goes thru my armpit down my arm. Nerve damage?) With my f/u visits Dr told me we could do a redo in 1year or when scars healed. Yesterday that changed and he told me he had no solution & felt redo'd be worse.Yay 4 padding!

Breast Augmentation Revision

Although you have been through the "ringer", do not despair.  The issues of capsular contracture, asymmetry, etc. can be dealt with by a qualified plastic surgeon experienced with revisions.  No one looks forward to additional surgery, and even qualified plastic surgeons can have patients who suffer from one or more complications, and THEY TOO can despair of trying to make things better.  You need to take your records from each surgery (op reports, implant information) and see at least one other plastic surgeon and discuss your options.