Is a 10 Minute Accent XL Laser Treatment Enough to Tighten my Buttocks?

I've always received only 10 min Accent XL treatment on my buttocks area, and also my interval is 3 weeks long. The technician said that she gives me the FULL length treatment but I checked the clock every time then I saw my total treatment time was always 20 min for both buttocks area. I have received 8 times treatments already , but I don't SEE any result YET. I feel like I have never got FULL treatment from them. so, Should I keep going to the same salon, or I should just quit?

How long does a V shape treatment take?

There is a large amount of variance in the amount of energy and length of treatment by practitioner.  Our average V Shape patient is receiving treatment for approximately 45 minutes per area.  I have found that the more energy delivered, the better the results.  We charge more than some others (500.00 per treatment), but feel that our patients would rather have 6 treatments and a dramatic result than 12 treatments with a less satisfying result.  Sometimes you can get a discount rate that isnt a good bargain at all.   

New Orleans General Surgeon

Accent treatments can dramatically tighten loose skin.

Accent treaments can tighten or firm the skin.  The results are technique dependent.  The amount of time it takes to do a treament depends on the size and the amount of fat of the area being treated.  The final target is a certain degree that the skin is heated up to.  So, some patients will reach the target temperature faster than others.  Therefore the treaments times will vary.  We usually allow 1 hour per treatment area.

Heather Haley, MD
Mobile Dermatologic Surgeon