Is It 10 Days Enough to Recover from Lipo + B. Lift W/ Implants?

I work 6h/day, sitting in front of the computer. Im getting lipo of abs+love handles and a breast lift with implants. I work out every day, and I am a very active person, quite healthy life style. Will be 10 days enough for work return?

+2

Most women will be fine to go back to work that is not physically exertional after 10 days, but each of us is unique!.

Follow your surgeons recommendations, best wishes. 

Recovery after lipo and breast lift

+2

If you just had lipo the recovery would be fairly quick.  As for adding a breast lift in my practice, I would have my patietns limite exertion for 3-4 weeks. Usually they could go back to desk work after about a week to ten days.  Check with your doc.

Returning to work

+2

I generally clear patients to return to desk job activity approximately 1 week after breast augmentation and lift and liposuction procedures.   But I recommend no heavy lifting or strenuous activity for four weeks.  You need to give time for your incisions to heal. Please talk with your PS to get his/her specific recommendations as he/she knows your procedure the best. Best of luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

RETURNING TO WORK AFTER SURGERY

+2

I normally recommend a week to 10 days off for this type of procedure.  I would say you are right on track.  However, always check with your surgeon to get his or her recommendation for the amount of time off.

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Breast Lift with Implants and 10 Days Back to Work

+1

Liposuction with Breast lift and implant surgery is quite a bit of work, but 10 days to return to a sedentary, nonstrenuous job may be reasonable and will vary individual to individual.