10 Days After my Revision my Swelling Sarted to Increase, is This Normal?

After my first rhinoplasty my nose looked crooked because on the right side of my dorsum I had a bump that turned out to be bone, 10 days ago I had my third revision. After a week my cast went of and my nose looked much slimmer and normal than the year before, my bump was finally gone, 5 days later my nose is much more swollen and the bump on my nose bridge feels hard, before the revision I had no bump on the bridge only on the right side of my nose,Will the hard bump dissapear?

Swelling reasons

+1

The cast prevents swelling and when the cast comes off the nose is barely swollen. Over the next few days the swelling moves around and your nose can look bigger.

Ask your surgeon to explain the changes.

David Ellis MD FRCSC

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Art of facial Surgery

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon