1 Month Post-rhinoplasty, Light Trauma?

Hi I have undergone open septorhinoplasty 5 weeks ago.. It develops very good, in positive way.. I have had a light clap on my nose tip, a friend had touched my forehead and I was moving, so he touched also my nose tip with his handpalm, I had little pain for 2 seconds, after that there was not any bleeding or something like that.. I am very worried that my final result is affected..... Should I be worried... Thank you

Light trauma one month post rhinoplasty

+1

If you nose is not showing any sign of trauma (swelling, pain, bruising, visible deformity, breathing problem), then you should be ok. It certainly is ok to check in with your operating surgeon and have an examination.

Stewart Wang, MD FACS, Wang Plastic Surgery

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear JohnStock1,

• If there was no change in the way the nose looked after this light clap, you should be fine
  • If you have any questions, please see your surgeon
  • 5 weeks is a decent healing period where at least some of the healing has taken place

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD