1 Month After BA and my Breast Are Uneven, the Right Breast Looks As if is Sagging, Left Breast Bigger and Round? (photo)

At this point I'm desperate my left breast looks ok while my right breast looks totally different and feels empty at the bottom and on its left side. I have the same size on both breasts 380cc Texturized silicone gel under muscle. My PS is almost nonexistent told me to wear the band at my 2 weeks when I saw this problem, wore the band for 1 month and still no change, I'm not even and they look really different from one another, what would need to be done if i got a revision, what went wrong?

Asymmetric Breasts at One Month

Your photos seem to show that your right implant is somewhat higher than the left. It is not uncommon for submuscular implants to be high postop for several months. Wearing a superior pole strap is a good idea so long as it does not effect your left implant which looks perfect already. In summary, it is tooearly at one month to declare victory or defeat in breast augmentation.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon