1 Cm Cut Scar on the Nose? (photo)

Hi, You can call me Bk, 1.5 years back I got into a fight and woke up with a stitched cut on my nose. I don't know who was the doctor coz he really did a shitty job and after few days my stitch came off with the skin.. leaving a deep scar on my nose. It has healed a lot during past year but it still shows up and doesn't look good.. is there a way to permanently remove it? I would be glad to find an answer to take care of this. Thanks, Bk

Treatment of nose scars

+1

The best option for this nasal scar is excision and layered closure. This will help blend the scar.