3 1/2 Weeks Post-tummy Tuck (Standard Avelar) N Experiencing Pain on Left Side of BB, Normal?

a few days ago I started experiencing pain near the left side of my belly button (approx. an inch away from BB), when wearing my garment it doesn't hurt, but as soon as I take it off, I start to feel pain in a small area... I started carry my 30lb baby after 2 weeks, could I have ruptured a suture on the muscle that was repaired? or is this normal? Answers are greatly appreciated

Pain after tummy tuck

You may be experiencing normal post-op pain but I can not say for sure without and exam. The best thing for you to do is be seen by your surgeon to make sure.