9 1/2 Weeks Post Op Tummy Tuck- Sneezed Caused Side Pain, Did I Damage Results?

I am 9 1/2 weeks post op full tummy tuck/muscle repair. So happy with my results at this point however I am unfortunately getting sick and I sneezed last night. After I had a pain/burn in my center left abdomen next to my belly button that radiated to the side. Oh it hurt but I didn't hear any pop. Everything looks ok, I am scared I hurt something internally. Every morning my body wants to stretch without my control and it hurt during that too,doesn't hurt walking around. What did I hurt?

Pain in tummy tuck after sneezing

the most likely cause for the pain is a small tear in some scar tissue and that will likely not affect the end result of your tummy tuck. A stitch breaking is less common. Due to the numerous stitches used, breaking one will also not affect the end result