4 1/2 Weeks Post Op Drain Free Tummy Tuck. Will Skin Get Tighter ?

So i got a drain free tummy tuck almost 4 1/2 weeks ago. I went home with hardly any pain, i didnt even take meds. I was hunched over a few days but then i was ok. When i sit, i still get a "roll" and there is swelling above incision site. Please let me know your thoughts on how i am doing so far and if you think the swelling is normal and if my skin will get tighter. I was pretty slim prior 5'1" 112lbs but after 2 c-sections and stretch marks, i wanted to get a tighter abdomen.

Tighter skin after Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and photos.

Although at 4 weeks post op you are not fully recovered from surgery, it is not clear if the skin will become "tighter".  You do still have swelling and so the swelling will decrease with time and you will start to see your final results months after the procedure.

You look good!