1 1/2 Weeks Post Op 350cc Silicone Implants Under Muscle? (photo)

Does my progress look normal? I'm worried that my right breast will not be as full at the crease as my left breast. Right breast seems higher at top.

1.5 weeks post op breast augmenation

+1

I am not able to open the photo you posted, but I did want to mention that at 1.5 weeks post op from a breast augmentation, it is generally too soon to be concerned about the shape of your breasts.  Everyone is different with healing and recovery & one side of our body can settle sooner than the other side, so try to be patient and give it another few months and re-evaluate then with your surgeon.  Continue with post op instructions and continue with your follow up visits so photos can be taken to track your progress.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Settling of implants

+1

How implants settle depends on your individual anatomy, how the pockets are developed, the ratio of the implant to pocket size,and how your tissue settles and heals. Your picture is not visible, unfortunately. This is very early to assess settling. It will take 4-6 weeks for initial settling to occur, and 9-12 months to see final results.

Karen Vaniver, MD

Healing after breast augmentation, silicone implants

+1

As in other posts on this subject, the final shape of your breasts will take about 4 months.

during this time,   massage, straps, tape, bras  can all be used to help adjust the position and shape of your breasts

Postop progress after breast implant

+1

Unfortunately, I cannot see your photo.  However, 1 1/2 week is too soon to judge after surgery.  It normally takes 2-3 months for implant to settle in the pocket.   As you know, our left and right breasts can be asymmetric.  The rate that implants settle may vary between left and right.   You should follow-up with your plastic surgeon and make sure that you are progressing normally.

Sugene Kim, MD

1 1/2 weeks postop breast augmentation

+1

Sorry, I did not see a photo, but I would recommend time before making judgement on your final result.   I find that it generally takes 6 weeks for implant to settle and swelling to resolve.    The implants will continue to improve and soften over 6 months.

I would continue close followup with your plastic surgeon and try to be patient in your recovery process.   I wish you a safe recovery.

Paul S. Gill, MD

Breast augmentation

+1

I can't see the photos, but generally speaking it is normal for it to take time for implants to drop or settle. If there is any concern, it is best to see your surgeon to evaluate what is really going on. Be patient as the healing process takes time. Louis Potyondy

Louis Potyondy, MD
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Question About Progress 1.5 Weeks After Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear Sara333,

Please direct questions about your progress, recovery, and care after surgery to your plastic surgeon. He or she is in the best position to evaluate and advise you.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD