Can I Get 0.7 or 0.8ml of Restylane??

I have had 0.5ml and it wasn't enough. I feel that 1ml would be too much. I only have it in my top lip. Thanks :-)

Try using Restylane in your lower lip for balance

+2

Since you didn't post a photo I have no idea about your facial aesthetics.  However, you may want to consider using a full cc of Restylane and using what isn't need for your upper lip in your lower.  I have noticed that the lower lip is often ignored but is a very important part of the facial aesthetic.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Can always be added elsewhere

+2

Restylane comes in  a 1cc syringe. It can be injected according to what the doctor deems right for the indication. The extra cam always be added somewhere else on the face (there is always one). Another option is to use Juvederm, which comes in 0.8cc syringes. Juvederm is probably a better option for the lips given its soft texture and suppleness. It can swell more than Restylane though and care should be undertaken to not overcorrect.

Hassan Galadari, MD
Dubai Dermatologist

There is always another spot to put Restylane!

+2

Restylane comes in 0.4 and 1cc syringes. If you do not need all of it in the lips, it could plump up the ear lobe, enhance the cheeks, fill in the tear trough, help lift the mouth corner, or smooth out a nose hump. There is no 0.8 cc syringe of Restylane (but there is of Juvederm)

Mary Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

0.7 or 0.8ml of Restylane

+2

Interesting question. If you were in my office I would decide upon the amount to be given. In most cases the upper lip needs at least 1 cc. From MIAMI Dr. B

Restylane syringe sizes

+2

To my knowledge restylane does not sell in .7 or .8 cc increments , but their 1 cc is slightly overfilled and represents approximately 1.15 cc.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

The amount of Restylane has to be tailored to each patient

+1

The amount of Restylane has to be tailored to each patient depending on what they need. Even though it’s sold by the syringe, you just put in what each individual needs to reach their desired correction.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane

+1

You did not exactly state what you are treating and nor do I see a photo.  I use a 0.8 syringe as a minmum for the majority of things that I do.  The 0.5 is only for minor touch-ups.

Restylane

+1

If the doctor thinks that you might need 0.7ccs of Restylane then using a 1cc. syringe is the most prudent course to follow as it would be cheaper than using two 0.4 cc syringes of Restylane. If there is excess that is not used elsewhere on your face, then the balance should be discarded and not saved for safety.

Ronald Shelton, MD