I have an abdominal wall hernia. How can I find 2 doctors in Massachusetts to do both the hernia and TT?

How do you find two doctors to work next to each other at Winchester Hospital in MA I have one for the hernia. How do I determine if a dr will do this?? I am lost!

TT and hernia repair

+2
Great question. I would recommend looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.You can search on ASAPS or ASPS sites for board certified plastic surgeons.If you are comfortable with your consultation then your plastic surgeon will refer you to a general surgeon for the hernia evaluation with the plan of scheduling a co-surgery.Best of Luck.

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon