Tattoo Removal Overview
- Getting rid of a tattoo may be possible by laser tattoo removal, excision (cutting it out), or dermabrasion.
- The darker the ink, the easier it is for the laser to target the ink.
- Your skin type and color is a major factor in which tattoo colors can be effectively/safely treated. For example, the darker the skin, the more challenging it becomes when treating lighter colors.
- Tattoo removals of any kind represent a challenge, and generally involve numerous clinic or office visits, considerable pain, and no guarantee you'll entirely remove the ink.
- The cost of tattoo removal varies according to the size, location, and quality of the tattoo, as well as the method of removal.
- Tattoo removal at home is unlikely to lead to complete removal of the ink, and may cause burns or other unwanted skin damage.
You may Also Like:Permanent Make-Up Reviews
Acid Peel Reviews
Was this guide helpful? Thanks for your feedback