Breast Augmentation Overview
Breast Augmentation can be achieved with:
- Breast Implants (augmentation mammoplasty) offers many choices of implant type (saline vs silicone), location of incisions, and placement of implants above or below the muscle.
- Breast Lift (mastopexy) is best for patients with sagging breasts and can be combined with an implant.
- Fat injection has recently been viewed as an option, yet concerns with interpreting mammograms, as well as the consistency of the results and problems with sufficient tissue in thin patients, limit the applicability of this procedure.
- Hormone pills, supplements, creams
- Brava Breast Enhancement system
- Breast augmentation via fat injection
- Enhancing garments, such as bras or inserts
You might ALSO like:
Was this guide helpful?