Post to Forum

Need a Yily Buddy for sept 2013

• MyNuBooti
  • In the U.S
  • 1 year ago

Hello beautiful ladies, if you are looking to go to Yily in September or October sign in here and let's save some money!

Comments (53)

Sort by

I am schueled for Sept 16
iam going set 24 to dr cabrel any one
Hello Ladies, Anyone planning to go the week of sept 20?
I am scheduled for Sept 18th...
Hey hun, I will be there on the 2nd of Sept
I'm trying to go in September, I would love a buddy
I would to have a buddy for surgery. i'm all set to go. I fly out Sept 9th for surgery on the 10th. i have not decided on a place to stay just yet because i wanted to partner with someone. Let me know. Alicia
Hey I am flying out sept 8 and schedules for surgery 10. However Yily sent me an email saying Sept 9. So either way I'm out there. I already booked my ticket as well let's buddy up lol @liciawms
I would love to buddy up. I'm afraid to go by myself. Let me know Girlfriend.
I see several of you are planning to go to Yily in Sept. I would like to buddy up with someone so we can get a discount and also help each other. Please contact me at liciawms@hotmail.com. I'm confirmed and have my ticket booked.
I am planning to go to Dra Yily in September too...
Hola!! I'm planning on September if I'm done with my research but Ill keep you posted .. Love that Default wish picture ;) Im sooo trying to look like that tooo
hello any ladies interested in buddying up for yily leave sept 3
I will be leaving Atlanta on Sept 9 for surgery on the 10th. I would like to pair up with a buddy
Hey Ladies, I'm going to Yily around the 3rd week of September. My date is Sept 20. I'm looking for a buddy
My date unconfirmed is sep 20th also. I am all set I just need a confirmation from yily
Hi ladies, i am going to Dr yily on 15th oct and hope to have my surgery on 16th, anyone wana buddy up with me!!!!
aww man lols come on sept !! .. by the way i am having trouble contacting her to set my date she takes so long n duran as well .. but i understand i am not the only patient
Hi ... What are you getting done and what did she quote you ???
Hey doll i'm getting a tummy tuck, bbl + lipo on my abdomen, armpit, flanks and waist. She quoted me $4000, i'm not sure where to stay but most probably at a recovery house. What about you? Sorry 4 the late reply just got back from holiday last night.