I went with 800 cc salines hp filled to 840 still wish they were bigger

• realtransformations
  • Miami, FL
  • 7 months ago

while I like my results, I still wish they were a bit larger.  this was a revision.  I originally had 475 mod plus, now i'm in 840 hp.  does anyone else still feel like they could be bigger.????

Comments (16)

Sort by

Boob envy :) I had it my first time second time told my doctor to make sure he goes bigger I don't want to wake with "boob envy" again. He laughed said he'd never heard that before.
lol thats funny. do you love your size now? I don't want to seem obsessed with it. sometimes I'm like just a tad more would have been perfect for me. I am happy with them but somedays I am like wow I can't believe these are 840 because they aren't huge on me. I worse huge push ups my whole life that were very padded so I guess I got used to wanting them big... It's always something lol...
I need mine fixed! Ha! I went from 315 saline contour over to 600 silicone high under about five years ago. At first I loved them (still would) but my left breast spasmed all the time, only recently stopped, I've had a protrusion that shows at times just out of the bra and if top is lower. Also issues when flexing and now its moving up and near my arm pit. I had been back to me PS many times and all I get is "don't know try massaging". I have seen other Ps they see it all and tell me to go back to him. I HAVE to get this done very soon and about at the end of my rope. I hope to find a really good PS with revisions and understands boob envy. Cause you know what I'm going to do. lol
I have 800 hp, LOVE mine, 5ft. 125lbs
Yeah I actually changed my mind about them after losing 20 lbs and think they are pretty good sized now. I'm glad you love yours. The how project so much I love going braless :-) : u look great
Oops typo I said I love how hps project compared to my last ones
I know 800s look big on most women. glad you are loving them :)
You look great as long as your happy :)
I lost 10 lbs so far and I changed my mind. I like them more. My fat was hiding them. 15 lbs to go
Glad your enjoying them now
Thanks ... hope your still loving yours. It's funny some days I miss my old moderate pluses. Sometimes these look too fake but I like them most of the time
Wow! I have 800cc high profile gels and I think mind are huge; how much bigger your thinking about going?
I think like 1,050 cc would have looked fuller on me. I like them but wish I could have been a DD. Lol yours look awesome I'm glad someone's satisfied... me Booby greed.
I think silicone might look bigger maybe???
I had saline before and I have silicone now! I think my saltines looked way bigger than my gels! I had to go up 200 cc in the gels just to equal the same cc amount in saline!
Thank you