Does anyone who weighs under 120lb and is 5'5, had a Breast Fat Transfer ? Did your find it worth it?

• Sandra333
  • New York, NY
  • 4 months ago

Do u think it worth it? For thin people like me? Did someone here did the same procedure but barely could have 110 cc each breast?

Comments (27)

Sort by

Most of my fay disappeared, I'm back to where I started but since , Well not really worse cause I went in for a fat transfer and was given a different surgery fat transfer+pocket and there is some breathing technology in me which I didn't take enough tests to find out yet. But over all I'm left with a double chin under my breast' s
Can someone fix it:(
Don't know I didn't go to find out so scared of my shadow
U don't want to see a lawyer?
Do you have scars?
Hi, I emailed surgeon yesterday and he told me he took fat from my bottom. He said they took it frm wherever they could find it. ALso back of legs and inner side of knee. I emailed him as I was concerned about the slightly slack looking (now swelling going down) skin on lower part of my bottom then read all this stuff about how surgeons usually avoid lipoing bottoms as results are often dodgy. Eek. My surgeon said slackness should resolve as skin readjusts, over 6-18mths. It's not too bad, but certainly a bit saggier than before. I am down to 49kg now post op. Not sure why 1kg weight loss. Maybe just muscle loss due to no running. Bottom looks even enough, ie, I don't think he's taken more out of one side than another. I guess I will need to be patient to wait for final result before I worry too much about anything. If I ever got a second transfer - I don't know where he'd take it now. Maybe a 2nd op not an option because of this. Bit like you. But still - as already said, your boobs are really lovely just as they are. I'd love my final result post 2nd op to be like yours!!
Hi, I don't think u need to wait 6 months to see, I would say another month u will see, my doctor didn't touch my but where I have the most fat!!!! U probably will have buggier than mine! Did u saw difference in me pictures before and after? I did not had even half size up:( I will post more pictures , I am most concern about my scars! Now summer and I have to put sunscreen on them , I think u can go to beach in middle july- august I don't know if I would do that because of scars and irregularity after liposuction.
Hi seetie? How do u feel?
Same here so many scares :'( I was told I wouldn't have, I was naive and believe that, now I have 5 cuts on each leg on each side, G-d help
Omg, the most consent that I would ever have are scars, I was told that I would have small scars that eventually would fade away. Some parts of the body you would not notice but some parts are more fragile/ volunarable! I am 5 months after surgery , however I do, still have scars. I went to dermatogist and he said it would take a year to fade awAy, the most important it's to put sunscreen on scars if u do go to the beach. Yet, u do need to understand that what we both did is invasive and injury to the skin, there is no miracle but to wait, that hopefully, they won't be noticed. I really do understand u, but there is no way back! And any cut to the skin is a scar! Doesn't matter what doctors say, u will have scars! The question is how noticeable it is??? Laser might help , but there is no guarantee !
I mean interesting that your surgeon told you his limits on what he could take, but mine didn't.
Hi Sandra. I have just had this done. I am 50 kg, 110 pounds and 164cm tall. I am 3 days post surgery so no idea whether it's worked. A very expensive gamble I've taken hey. My boobs are still In bandages so I've not seem them yet. I didn't really want the lipo part as I liked my legs and bum just as they were. Dr seemed to think he could harvest enough, but I do have very small boobs, so wouldn't need much to fill them a little bit, rather then perhaps someone with larger breast. Anyway, I think the surgeon did struggle to find enough as the surgery toon 7 hrs!! He said however that the maximum has been put in each breast. I was too groggy to ask much really when I left surgery. Won't see the dr (or the boobs) for a week now.
Wow !!! Such a difference ! I think your body pretty much like mine! Surgery 7 hours it's a lot but it can take long time because putting fat in breast very slow process, doctor can't do it fast, that's why doctors charge even more than implants because it's more work, U are very very bruised, u get bruised easily? I see big difference , how much could they take out? How many cc in each breast?
Hi Sandra. I thanks for your comment. I didn't think I bruised easily, that I've ever noticed before anyway. But yes, appear to be pretty bruised up on breasts and legs from this op. They have faded a bit, but still quite strong really considering it has been 8 days post now. I am wondering if it is because there is/was so little tissue in my breasts and they were injecting into muscle?? And this caused such high bruising. Same on legs- low fat percent, did lots do searching. I do recall the surgeon saying my fat didn't want to be given up easily and they had to change cannula for smaller one. Anyway, no, I don't know how many cc was put in yet. I see the surgeon for first review in 3 days, so will ask him then. I can tell you that my breasts have already gone down a bit from those 4 days post pics, which would have had lots of swelling involved with the shape (rather than just from the fat put there). One side gone down a little more than the other...hopefully this evens out as all progresses. I am feeling so much better than I was, but still very restricted movement/ range of motion through buttocks and knees from bruising/ swelling. At least I can handle sitting a bit more now! Anyway, I will try to keep posting and put up new pics maybe next week to show progress. It is. It is not cheap to have done at $170000 approx now the post op invoices have rolled in. But this is also cos I was under for 7hrs, and they had expected only 5 max (unfortunately it was a by hour payment rather than capped quote). And the end result will likely be subtle (which I am ok with,as long as it's not so subtle you can't tell when I'm naked). I have also considered that I am unlikely to be a candidate for second or third procedures to top up or increase size due to the searching that apparently went on to get enough fat for this first op...I also couldn't afford it anyway$$$! Argh. :-)
U have very bad bruising , maybe he was aggressive with the fat removal, I had bruising too but not in my chest , u can see same day operation I removed, again , he was very gentle with me and I had only 110cc each breast, Bruising..:( we'll it will take 10 days maybe 2 weeks to heal , did u try arnica gel ? It's good for bruising, better gel not ointment . Do u have more pictures before operation ?
U also did inner thigh?
No. nothing frm inner thigh, abdomen or front of legs. From look of bruising, outer 'saddle bag' area and backs of thigh, and flanks. I am not sure why I am bruised under my bottom! Maybe he snuck a bit from there too I guess
None of my legs and bum specifically before op - but they were pretty slim, bump free and toned I guess. I think the chest is bruised cos he may have injected into muscle as I really had no breast tissue? eek, who knows, I am going to ask when I see him. You look amazing and have perfect breasts! Def started out with more than me, so maybe that's why less bruised (ie, fat injected into soft breast tissue). How long since your surgery has it been now? And are you feeling like they are not that different? I am kind of hoping the hard upper cleavage I currently have settles down into lower breast area, but realise it may not quite work like that. hmm. Thanks for tip on arnica gel, will buy some as the bruising is pretty full on looking. I think my husband is kind weirded out by me - he doesn't really want to know (or see) anything about the ugly side of this process, just wants to see final result, but that will be some time off.
Did you only get 110cc put in as that was all they could harvest?
Oh think yes a little bit maybe he push where is your bottom:)
They could take only that much 220cc ( final what was filtered ) probably could take more but then my legs would not be even, from waist he took a little bit but I can't tell the difference, he did best he could he told me that I don't have much fat, nurse also said they don't have patients like me, It's 3 months since operation, I don't see difference only that my outer thigh are a little bit different, if I touch there with my hand I can feel something was taken from there , not even , which is main problem with liposuction, I wanted to go to consultation to someone else to see if possible to take more fat but he want 200$ for consultation,
I can see little tiiiny difference when I wear push up bra or when I touch them I feel more volume I would say 20-30% no more than that.
They feel hard now? It will go away, it takes time, part of it would absorb anyway
Thanks Sandra. I actually rather like them right now, so am now hoping they don't shrink too much further! but am aware they might as I am only just over 2 weeks post. I am hoping for at least 50% improvement on my pre op boobs. Anything would be an improvement though really! Interesting that the surgeon would stated his limits on what he would take from your bum/legs. However, I am increasingly aware, as the lipo on my legs/bottom settles, that I may have almost no bottom left!!! I think my surgeon may have taken everything possible. Uh-O. Maybe I will just have to get eating more pies and fill it back out again ;-)
Is still to early to tell how it will look final, it takes around 6 months for full results ( the leg part) I can't figure out where did he took fat from with your weight , Every doctor should say what is going to happen, I did liposuction 2 years ago on outther legs ( around 300ml with all fluids and blood together) but then I didn't did fat transfer which is huge mistake!!!! But even then I didn't had a lot. I remember I weighted after that 105lb, now I weight around 115-116 I can't tell because I allways weight myself after food or coffe somehow,