September 2013 with Dr. Salama: Anybody Want to Take my Date?
- 1 year ago
I paid a 500.00 deposit for Dr.Salama but I've decided to not go through with the surgery. If anybody is interested in locking in my date and taking over the deposit, I will contact nancy and let her know as soon as someone is interested. Send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
09/17/2013 is my surgery date.