Post to Forum

Does anyone want to buy my groupon for 8 Velashape sessions for $350 ($1,840 value)

• salsachita
  • 2 years ago

I bought this deal recently, but am no longer interested in the procedure.  I'm looking to transfer it to someone who is interested in doing it and may have missed the deal.  It's good at the Burlington Cosmetic Laser Center in MA.

Comments (10)

Ugh I'm so jealous, I paid 4x more than that grrrr
mcourt88 are you looking for expired groupons from a certain place or nationwide. I have a couple that still have paid value on them...
Great, I am looking for them nationwide! I'm actually working out the details in the next week or so on how to "donate them". I can be reached at my user name at gmail. Thanks!
Salsachita,
Are you still trying to find someone to take your groupon deal for velashape treatments?

Hate to be a party pooper, but I'm not sure if Groupon's are transferable. Might want to double check on that just to be safe.

I've already spoken to Groupon and as long as a deal doesn't specifically say it's non-transferable groupons usually are. This deal doesn't say anything about not being able to transfer. You just have to be a new client. I haven't even given them my certificate number so it's completely unused.
They are transferable for sure! If you don't get rid of it, let me know. I am starting a non-profit to take unused and expired Groupons (and other deals) and donating them to non-profits.

Good info to know! mcourt88 good for you for starting a non-prof. I hope it takes off & goes very well for you!! I am curious, what can be done with an expired Groupon?

The "Paid" value is still valid, it's just the "Promotional" value that expires. My goal is to have the paid value donated to charity, also leaving purchasers less "disappointed, guilty or whatever" for not having used them.
and thanks for the well wishes!